"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy he has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who are being protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."
1 Peter 1:3-9
Whoever you are...
Wherever you are on your journey of faith…
You are welcome here at St. Mary’s.
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church is a parish that extends the loving hand of Jesus Christ to young and old, single or married. We welcome Christians mature in their faith, those who are beginning in their faith, those who are beginning to seek God in Christ, and those questioning and unsure about their faith. We have many households with members of other faiths that have found a home here with us. We welcome you and your expereinces. Peace Be With You.
Check out our latest edition of our weekly Newsletter, the Tidings!
St. Mary's In the News
Click here to read a feature highlighting St. Mary's history in the Main Line Times!
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church in Ardmore wants to give you the opportunity to give back today and everyday - your donation to St. Mary’s Church will provide critical funding for all of our vital programs.
You can help us to:
• Provide more than 140 Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Food Baskets, which will reach families in
need and provide meals for the holiday and the day or two beyond.
• Serve more than 3,100 persons and families in need through various services offered through the Ardmore Food Pantry
completely free of charge.
• Provide a safe and warm meeting space for other organizations offering social services to
those in need.
• Offer shelter to those that are homeless as part of the Interfaith Hospitality Network serving
many families throughout the Main Line.
• Allow the church to be open for worship and special events throughout the year where all are
welcome to come and worship.
For more information, click the "Giving" tab on the left or contact the Main Office at (610) 649-1486 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary on St. Mary's Liturgical Space Discussions Now Available! You can review a copy of the summary by either visiting our Announcements page or by clicking through to the PDF of the summary here.